Your health and safety and that of your family and employees is of paramount importance to Pest Management Solutions of Oklahoma.
Keep children and pets out of treated area while pesticides are being applied, cover fish tanks as well.
If applying pesticide to your pets be sure to keep your children from touching your pets until product is completely dry.
After the required treatment and reentry interval period make sure to ventilation the area very well.
Some treatments may take days to weeks to see the desired results, adding a long lasting results Do not “wet” clean floor or counter-top edges, if possible, as to not remove residuals.
Make sure to clean and wash dishes before use.
Wipe off counter-top and surface areas before use.
After treatment all residents and pets will need to remain out of their apartment or home for 2-3 hours or until product is completely dry.
If anyone in the home has special allergy problems, is pregnant, or is under the age of one, or have a weak system inform the PCO prior to start of service and precautions will be taken.
Contact physician if a medical condition exists or occurs after treatment such as: allergies, asthma, pregnancy, heart trouble, emphysema, etc.